Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!

Dec 25 2015

Merry Christmas everyone!   My first Skype home.  Things are going well, weather is good, we run every morning for at least 20 min.  I have gained 10 lbs.  I am so busy I can never remember what day it is.

This week we went to a ward members home for dinner and when we walked in the smell was really familiar to me. Then I found out they were serving Taco's for dinner!!  My dad has Taco's every week.  My first time having them while on my mission, reminded me of home.

I met Elder Scott Walker recently.  He is from Kearney MO and we used to be in the same Stake. His grandparents  Dan and Faye Walker and some of his aunts and uncles are in my ward.

Love California, reminds me of being in Arizona except people have grass lawns instead of rocks. Love being in the city.  

We had our first Zone Conference and it was really good.  


Visiting with Sister Ward. She lives in our building, but is not in our ward.

Skyping with my family (took glasses off because they were glaring)  Mom asked me if I am pressing my own shirts as it looks really nice.  But I don't press them, Just hang up every night and also after washing.  Ward members have given us so many treats we are overloaded.  I eat way too much!!

Merry Christmas from the Missionaries in my mission area

No comments:

Post a Comment